We provide a fast, efficient, quality service for all Boat Surveys and Boat Safety Examinations. We can also tailor Diesel Engine Courses.
Repairing and maintaining my own boat for over twenty years
inspired me to study for a Professional qualifacation as a Marine Surveyor and Boat Safety Examiner. I am also a Marine Gas Safe Engineer.
I completed the International Institute of Marine Surveying (IIMS) Yacht and Small Craft Surveying in 2009.
With a background in Engineering I have a very good knowledge and understanding of Engines and Boat Electrics. This has enabled me to include this in Surveys and also run engine courses. I am also a qualified RYA Diesel Engine Instructor.
- IIMS Diploma Yacht and Small Craft Surveying.
- Boat Safety Examiner.
- Marine Gas Safe Engineer.
- RYA Diesel Engine Instructor.
- RYA Member.
- Twenty Years Motor Engineering Background.
- Eighteen Years Boating Experience, Renovation and Restoration.
- The owner of a 40' Wooden Motor Cruiser.
- Glendale Ltd. has been established since 1999.
Yachts, Motor boats, Dutch Barges, Narrow boats. House Boats. Commercial Vessels.
- GRP, Steel, Wood - Boat Insurance, Pre-Purchase, Valuation, Damage.
- Full Machinery Survey, including Sea Trials.
- Oil Analysis
- Boat Safety Scheme Examination.
- Diesel Engine courses.
- Repair and Maintenance Projects. Consultation.
We are within reach of your boat. We are located close to the major road networks, railways and airports.
If you are in need a Marine Surveyor who will give you a prompt service. Call my mobile 0776 77 55081 for a quotation.
Our aim is to keep you afloat, keep you safe, and protect your investment.